Principal Investigator, Receptor Pharmacology – Birmingham UK
We are looking for a Principal Investigator with a strong track-record in receptor pharmacology to join our rapidly growing business. You will bring a complementary skill set to our existing service offerings and will lead a research stream. We are a close-knit, friendly team and you will have a direct impact on the success of the business.
Manage Individual Projects from Conception to Completion.
- Owns all aspects of the execution of a specialist assay, overseeing Scientists and Associate Scientists as required.
- Initial customer interaction / responding to enquiries.
- Working with the customer to develop the assay.
- Frequent client interaction.
- Analysis of data.
- Writing / proofing reports and presenting data to clients.
- Ensuring all data, reagents and samples have been correctly stored for current and future use.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are correctly followed, giving feedback on their development as appropriate.
- Second signature on final reports undertaken by others.
- Representing the company in a scientific capacity as required.
- Other tasks as might reasonably be required of a senior manager of the company.
- A relevant PhD and a strong track record in academia with extensive publications and / or many years of industry experience.
- Deep knowledge of in vitro pharmacology assays.
- Familiarity with comparator radioisotope-labelled and/or label-free (e.g. Biacore SPR) techniques.
If you are interested in a senior role in our small and dynamic company, then please send us an email using the link or the address below, attach your CV and confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
Please email email@example.com with any questions you might have.