Manage Individual Projects from Conception to Completion.
- Owns all aspects of the execution of a specialist assay, overseeing Scientists and Associate Scientists as required.
- Initial customer interaction / responding to enquiries.
- Working with the customer to develop the assay.
- Frequent client interaction.
- Analysis of data.
- Writing / proofing reports and presenting data to clients.
- Ensuring all data, reagents and samples have been correctly stored for current and future use.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are correctly followed, giving feedback on their development as appropriate.
- Second signature on final reports undertaken by others.
- Representing the company in a scientific capacity as required.
- Other tasks as might reasonably be required of a senior manager of the company.
- A relevant PhD and a strong track record in academia with extensive publications and / or many years of industry experience.
- In depth knowledge of receptor pharmacology.
If you are interested in a senior role in our small and dynamic company, then please send us an email using the link or the address below, attach your CV and confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.